How to Get on OASIS
How do I get on OASIS
- OASIS is not a GSA Schedule contract, meaning there is not a continuously open application process
- Getting on OASIS is a competitive process called on-ramping. On-ramps can be conducted as necessary at GSA's discretion
- OASIS and OASIS SB on-ramps will likely be targeted to a single pool and/or subpool at a time
More about On-Ramping
- The primary reasons to on-ramp would revolve around inadequate competition levels at the task order level, mergers and acquisitions that shrink the number of vendors, customer driven request for a more focused sub-pool, and/or OASIS small businesses outgrowing their small business size standard after the first option period.
- All on-ramping notices will be widely advertised including announcements on this page and beta.SAM.gov.
- Learn more about types of on-ramps