Environmental solutions offer customers a wide variety of services from industry experts including:
- Strengthening federal environmental management goals in Electronics Stewardship;
- Environmental management systems;
- Pollution prevention, cleanup and restoration;
- HAZMAT; and
- Training awareness and more.
The various services offered are listed below with their associated Special Item Number (SIN) and links to a list of vetted contractors for each type of service.
- A full description of Services covered under each SIN can be found at GSA Schedules eLibrary.
- The NAICS code(s) associated with the RFQ must match a NAICS code listed with the Professional Services Schedule. Only one NAICS (dominant) may be used in the resulting task order.
& Link to Contractors
|899 1||541620||Environmental Consulting Services|
|899 3||541620||Environmental Training Services|
|899 5||562920, 562112||Materials and Waste, Recycling & Disposal Service Bio-Chemical Testing|
|899 7||541620, 541370||Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services|
|899 8||562910, 541380||Remediation and Reclamation Services|
|100 01||541890||Introduction of New Services|
|100 03||541330||Ancillary Supplies and/or Services|
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/environmentalsolutions.