How to Use OASIS
The OASIS Master Contract and OASIS SB Master Contract will help your agency acquire professional services for integrated solutions more efficiently and economically.
OASIS and OASIS SB Ordering Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
Federal Contracting Officers must follow these steps to begin using GSA's OASIS.
Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). The DPA establishes the Ordering Contracting Officer's (OCO's) roles and responsibilities.
- Attend DPA training
- Request a DPA
- Conduct Market Research and Acquisition Planning
- Build the Task Order Solicitation
- Issue the Task Order Solicitation
- Conduct Evaluations
- Award the Task Order
- Send the Task Order Award Information to the OASIS Office
- Report Contract Actions: View instructions on task order reporting in the FPDS-NG System
- Administer the Task order - include the OASIS office on modifications
- Review Past Performance: Review and report your contractor's past performance
- Close out your task order when appropriate
Recommended Actions and Supporting Tools
- Use GSA website links to conduct market research, including Requests for Information (RFIs) and draft task order solicitations
- Perform market research using the OASIS Discovery Tool
- Use the OASIS Estimating Tool to develop your IGCE
- Use this OASIS Best Practices Guide [PDF - 370 KB] for quick pointers and tips
- Follow the instructions in the following document, How to Issue a Socio-Economic RFP [DOCX - 29 KB], when issuing an RFP that is an OASIS SB Socio-Economic Set-Aside (FAR 19.8 thru 19.15)
- Get a Pre-Award Scope Review
- Reach out to the OASIS Program Office team anywhere in the procurement process via email to OASIS Customer Support
NAICS Crosswalk to OASIS Pool Numbers
Review the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code definitions by OASIS Pool Numbers [PDF - 77 KB]
OASIS Labor Category Crosswalk Table
The OASIS Labor Category Crosswalk Table [XLSX - 81 KB] compares Industry's functional job descriptions and specific the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system occupational descriptions. In this table, you will find more than a thousand industry job titles with suggested SOC occupation and OASIS LCAT matches.
Product Service Code (PSC) Crosswalk to Pool Numbers
The OASIS Table of PSC codes by OASIS pool number [XLSX - 67 KB] is excerpted from Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG) and only includes those in scope. Select the link to search for your Pool number and the various possible PSC Codes that may apply. (Note: The white drop down arrows on the table will streamline the process.)
Note: Ordering Contracting Officers (OCOs) are required to identify, in each task order solicitation, the PSC that represents the principal nature of the work, and report these PSCs in FPDS-NG.
Statement of Work- Best Practices
- Best Practices for Multiple Award Task and Delivery Order Contracting
- Increasing Competition and Structuring Contracts for the Best Results [PDF - 104 KB]
- Model Sustainability Reporting for Task Orders [DOCX - 17 KB]
- OASIS Contractors with Sustainability Reporting 11.20.2014 [XLSX - 29 KB]