Multiple Award Schedule 23 V, Special Item Number 3361V (formally Schedule 23V SIN 125 102, 109 05, 190 06, and 618 02) offers a wide variety of vocational vehicles such as utility and telecom construction equipment, command centers and waste disposal vehicles.
Utility & Telecom Construction Equipment and Attachments for tree work and use around high voltage lines and generators includes, but is not limited to:
- Vehicle Mounted Personnel Lifts, which include insulated and non-insulated vehicles with working heights from 35' to 97', and general purpose and material handling units
- Vehicle Mounted Digger/Derricks with boom heights from 42' to 60'
- Vehicle Mounted Cable Placers, which include special purpose trucks for cable placing and cable reel handling
Mobile command centers serve as communication hubs during emergency situations such as bomb threats, demonstrations, fires or natural disasters. They can also be used to conduct strategy meetings and other tactical operations. Command centers include but is not limited to:
- Tactical vans
- Surveillance vans
- Crime labs
- Medical labs
- Bomb/arson units
Waste disposal vehicles and attachments for collection and disposal of refuse from construction sites, curbside recycling, hazardous waste and liquid waste includes, but is not limited to:
- Refuse Vehicles and/or Trailers
- Recycling Vehicles and/or Trailers
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Vehicles and/or Trailers
- Liquid Waste Vehicles and/or Trailers
- Roll-off, Hoist
- Hook Lift Trucks
GSA has solutions that can fulfill your vehicle needs. . Purchases can be made directly through the vendor pursuant to FAR 8.4, or you can request GSA to purchase on your behalf. Please refer to the letter from GSA's Federal Order Placement Procedures for MAS [PDF - 56 KB] explaining the MAS ordering procedures.