Office of Fleet Management
New and retread tires are offered through the Multiple Award Schedule 23 V.
- Special Item Number 096 1N - Passenger (New)
- Special Item Number 096 2N - Light Truck (New)
- Special item Number 096 3N - Medium Truck & Bus (New)
- Special Item Number 096 3R - Medium Truck & Bus (Retread)
- Special Item Number 096 4N - Special Tires (New) - includes but not limited to:
- Off road;
- Aircraft; and
New tires will have 5-10 percent recycled content. Retread tires is a process that includes, but is not limited to:
- Primary inspection;
- Removal of the old tread (bead to bead- sidewall optional);
- Vulcanization of new rubber in the tread and/or sidewall area;
- Trimming and painting; and
- Final inspection.
print Last Reviewed 2018-08-24