For Transportation Service Providers
TransPort Integrator (TPI), GSA’s Transportation Management Solution for freight shipping, is an integrated execution and planning solution providing streamlined, world-class transportation management services.
TransPort Integrator provides advanced functionality to:
Accept or reject shipments
- Receive an automated shipment offer to the email address on file;
- Electronically accept or reject the shipment offer; and
- Access to more shipment details for improved transportation planning.
- Send and receive electronic messages with the agency;
- Add memos to the bill of lading (BOL); and
- Provide electronic shipment status updates.
Proof of Delivery
- Confirm shipment charges prior to proof of delivery with the opportunity to get new charges approved and added to the BOL. This ability promotes consistency between the shipping documentation the TransPort Integrator sends to the Third Party Payment System and the invoice submitted by the TSP, resulting in quicker payment of invoices.
You can find more information about this solution, including more detail on how it works and what the benefits are by visiting the FAQs for TSPs page.