TMSS 2.0 (Transportation Management Services Solution) allows customers to effectively execute and manage all stages of the shipping process, helping you to:
- Automate transportation sourcing and bill of lading execution
- Integration with Third Party Payment Service
- Practice best value decision making
- Improve transportation management;
- Gain visibility and control of shipping costs with advanced reporting and analytics.
How It Works:
- Agencies create, rate or rate shop, and offer shipments in TMSS 2.0;
- Transportation Service Providers (TSPs) electronically accept or reject shipment offers;
- The bill of lading (BOL) is electronically generated;
- TSPs execute the shipment and the shipper can view the shipment status and receive automated event notifications and alerts;
- Pickup, delivery and shipment charges are confirmed and the BOL is automatically sent to the Third Party Payment System (for agencies who have signed up) and
- Agencies have access to a robust report center.
How to Sign Up:
Please visit https://tmss.gsa.gov and submit a registration request. The Group Administrator for your organization will then approve your registration request and you will be notified via email upon approval.
Steps to Log In:
Please perform the following steps during your first log-in to TMSS 2.0:
- Go to the TMSS https://tmss.gsa.gov
- Click ‘New Register’. A temporary password will be sent to you via email. (note: username is case sensitive);
- Enter your temporary password in the password field (note: password is case sensitive); and
- Select the “Login” button to create security questions and change your password.
Help desk support is available from 7:00 a.m. EST to 8:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday (excluding federal holidays) and can be reached via phone at 1-866-668-3472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.