Quality Partnership Council
The Quality Partnership Council (QPC) is the GSA Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center’s (IWAC) Supplier and Industry Engagement Forum. QPC exists to foster a common understanding between customer, contractor, and GSA. Council communication, education and collaborative efforts are focused on continuous improvement of processes, policies, and service to customers and each other.
The GSA QPC welcomes all federal buyers and industry members wishing to participate in a forum dedicated to improving the buying experience within the Furniture and Furnishings Category. See the QPC Charter [PDF - ] to learn more about membership benefits and expectations.
Any Multiple Award Schedule contract holder wishing to join can complete the Industry Membership Form. Any Federal Buyer wishing to join can complete the Federal Buyer Membership Form. Thank you for your interest in QPC. Not sure if you’re already a member or have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members are encouraged to communicate with the board members [PDF - ] who represent their Schedule and to attend QPC meetings, industry days, and educational webinars.
Multiple Award Schedule contract holders under the Furniture and Furnishings Category are invited to join the GSA Furniture LinkedIn Group. This group is an added resource to keep suppliers informed. It enhances communication and does not replace the emails currently received from GSA. The GSA Furniture Team will communicate through this LinkedIn Group all Furniture and Furnishings Category general updates, news, QPC meeting invitations, and more! Membership is limited to GSA employees, federal furniture buyers, and industry partners under the Furniture and Furnishings Category.
Members may cancel membership at any time. Simply email your request to be removed from the QPC to email@example.com. Cancelling your membership does not affect communication between your organization and GSA or any IWAC acquisition professional.
QPC events and meetings are held, as necessary, to discuss issues impacting the federal community and GSA’s furniture & furnishings category industry partners, with the goal of having at least two general and/or sub-category specific meetings each year. Meeting dates, times, venue (virtual or in person), and agenda are determined by council member consensus and reflect member interests. QPC events are free to industry and agency partners.
- Video Recording of the QPC Meeting Main Session
- [From 02:00] Opening Remarks, Dena McLaughlin, GSA FAS Regional Commissioner & Government-Wide Category Manager, Office Management
- [From 12:15] Updates from the GSA Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center (IWAC) Leadership on the Packaged Office Furniture Audit, Business Volume, Operations, and more…
- [From 38:00] Workplace 2030, Jane Schuster, Workplace Strategist, GSA Public Buildings Service
- [From 01:12:27] Economic Price Adjustments (EPAs), Meg Sutliff, IWAC MAS Branch Chief
- [From 01:34:36] Air Force Enterprise-wide Furniture Program Update, Mark Voorhis, Contracting Officer, Air Force Installation Contracting Center (AFICC)
- [From 02:00:07] GSA Catalog Management, Catalog Management Office (CMO)
- [From 02:31:19] Small Business Compliance and Goaling, Deborah Eble, GSA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Video recording of Managing Your GSA Contract Training, as discussed in the MAS Contract Administration Break-out Session.
- Download Presentation Slides
- QPC Main Session Speakers Slides [PDF - 5 MB]
- Contract Teaming Arrangements Break-Out Session Slides [PDF - 230 KB]
- Data and Marketing Break-out Session Slides [PDF - 1 MB]
- MAS Consolidation Break-Out Session Slides [PDF - 376 KB]
- MAS Contract Administration Break-Out Session "Managing Your GSA Contract" Training Slides [PDF - 2 MB]
- Q&A Document [PDF - 117 KB] Questions asked by meeting participants during the event are posted and answered in this post-event resource.
Stay connected and receive updates on future events!
Any Multiple Award Schedule contract holder wishing to join can complete the Industry Membership Form. Any Federal Buyer wishing to join can complete the Federal Buyer Membership Form. Thank you for your interest in QPC. We can't wait to see you at upcoming meetings. Not sure if you’re already a member or have a question? Please submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.