Information Technology Category - Buyers Guidance and Resources
GSA can assist in meeting all of your Information Technology needs and below are examples of how.
Our industry partners offer innovative IT products, services, and solutions at the best prices.
State, Local, and Tribal Governments:
Features and Benefits:
The Information Technologies Category helps federal, state, and local government organizations meet their security mandates and guidelines.
The offerings under the IT Solutions subcategory related to identity and access management (SINs 541519ICAM, 541519PIV) must meet FISMA standards for identity and access management:
- Electronic credentials, not identity proofed (Assurance Level 1 OMB M-04-04) managed service offering
- Electronic credentials, identity proofed (Assurance Level 2 OMB M-04-04) managed service offering
- Digital certificates, including ACES (Assurance Level 3 and 4 / OMB M-04-04)
- E-authentication hardware tokens
- Remote identity and access managed service offering
- Identity and access management professional services
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) shared service providers (PKI SSP) program
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 product and service components
Information Technology Category FAQs:
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the "Available Offerings Attachment" on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements page.