Professional Services Category - Buyers Guidance and Resources
GSA's Professional Services Category provides a full range of acquisition services. From training to scope reviews, statement of work development to contracting support services, we are committed to helping you find the contract solution you need for your professional services acquisition.
Requirements Analysis & Contract Support
Our knowledgeable project managers and contracting staff are well-versed in helping you define your requirements and develop best-in-class statements of work and performance work statements.
- For OASIS Scope Reviews follow these instructions; and
- For Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Scope Reviews and support email email@example.com.
For a list of the available offerings under the Professional Services Large Category visit, please visit Professional Services Category GSA.gov page or download the Available Offerings Attachment [XLSX - 815 KB].
Purchases can be made through eBuy and GSA Advantage!, or by issuing an RFI or RFQ. Generally Contracting Officers should following these ordering procedures, however you should also comply with your organization's acquisition rules. Purchase Card Holders should reference these GSA Schedule ordering guidelines. SIN-specific ordering guides are available under SIN descriptions on the Professional Services Category page.
SIN/NAICS Code Crosswalks
Download the Professional Services Schedule Old SIN to New SIN/NAICS Code Crosswalk Table [XLSX - 93 KB] where you will find the new SINs associated with PS-MAS Catalog H (00CORP) for making your offer.
The above Crosswalk Table has been excerpted from the Available Offerings and Requirements webpage. Select the Available Offerings Attachment [XLSX - 365 KB] to view the "Legacy Schedule SIN to Consolidated" tab.
Easy to Use Schedule Award and Order Checklists
|Award and Order Topic||Checklist|
|How to issue an FSS order for Professional Services||FSS Order Checklist [PDF - 237 KB]|
|How to issue an order under an established FSS BPA for Professional Service||FSS BPA Order Checklist [PDF - 237 KB]|
|How to establish a multiple-award FSS BPA for Professional Services||FSS Multiple Award BPA Establishment Checklist [PDF - 238 KB]|
|How to establish a single- award FSS BPA for Professional Services||FSS Single Award BPA Establishment Checklist [PDF - 246 KB]|
Market Research Tools
GSA offers a variety of online for anything from market research to submitting your RFQ/RFP. Please visit our digital tools page to learn more.
Additional resources that can help you properly use GSA Schedules include:
- The GSA Schedules Program Information page. Dig deeper to find info on Contractor Teaming Arrangements, price reductions, and small business utilization.
- Have general questions about ordering from Schedules? Check out Ordering From Schedules for Federal Agency Customers.
- The MAS Desk Reference Guide is an excellent resource to help you understand all the ins and outs of the MAS program.
- There are several key rules that guide Schedule usage including:
- 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules
- 37.104 Personal Services
- 52.216-19 Order Limitations
- Read these Frequently Asked Questions about Schedules for more information.
Professional Services Category FAQs:
This section currently does not contain FAQs specific to the Professional Services Category. Buyers guidance applicable to the Schedule is found under the Schedule Buyers tab.