Professional Services Schedule
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Advertising and marketing solutions;
- Business consulting solutions;
- Environmental solutions;
- Financial and business solutions;
- Language services;
- Logistics solutions; and
- Professional engineering solutions.
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices. Review the PSS Fact Sheet [PDF - 771 KB] to learn more.
Why use the PSS?
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency's solicitation system or GSA's eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency's procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders - or through Blanket Purchase Agreements - to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Did you know GSA offers two contracts that can meet any simple or complex professional services requirement - the Professional Services Schedule and One Acquisition Solutions for Integrated Services (OASIS). Is the PSS or OASIS the right solution for your professional services requirements? Review the PSS/OASIS Fact Sheet [PDF - 451 KB] to help you understand the two contracts.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/psschedule