Schedule 73 | Food Service, Hospitality, and Cleaning
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Schedule 73 offers solutions to empower facility managers and service providers with the Food service, Janitorial and Sanitation, Chemicals and Hospitality products and services needed to efficiently and successfully meet their mission-related goals. Through the utilization of pre-negotiated contracts with our Industry Partners, agencies save both time and money while having access to a vast array of items ranging from propane and cleaning chemicals to paper goods and toiletries to food service and janitorial and sanitation equipment offering the latest in sustainable technologies.
Additionally, agencies will discover that our Schedule 73 Industry Partners represent a broad selection of business-size and socioeconomic categories, thereby providing the opportunity to further streamline and simplify the acquisition process. Start spending more time focused on your mission by incorporating the use of GSA MAS 73 into your agency’s portfolio of acquisition vehicles.
GSA MAS 73’s offerings include:
- Cooking, Refrigeration/Freezer, Dish washing, Disposal Equipment and Supplies
- Food Dispensing, Serving, Storage and Transport Equipment and Supplies
- Emergency food service support, including water and non-perishable food
- Lodging and Hospitality Supplies and Equipment
- Janitorial, Cleaning, and Sanitation Equipment and Supplies
- Complete Floor care Equipment Chemicals and Supplies
- Chemicals including Water-treatment and -purification chemicals, Aircraft De-icer, Antifreeze, Fuel Additives, Road-stabilization and ice-melting
- Indoor and Outdoor Recycling.
- Waste Containers and Industrial trash-compaction
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for answers to common questions on Schedule 73 | Food Service, Hospitality, and Cleaning. The Food Service, Hospitality, and Cleaning slipsheet [PDF - 158 KB] contains additional details about Schedule 73 in a printable format.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/foodservice.