Schedule 84 | Security, Fire, & Law Enforcement
Attention Customers: GSA no longer carries products offered by Aventura Technologies Inc. If you purchased products from this vendor from 2006 onward, please contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-488-3111.
This Physical Access Control System (PACS) Customer Ordering Guide [pdf] will assist you with acquiring the total PACS solutions that are available through Multiple Award Schedule 84.
GSA was specifically tasked with ensuring that our contract vehicles and services are cost-effective and provide for capabilities that are consistent with governmentwide requirements in the most recent OMB Circular A-130, Managing Information as a Strategic Resource, issued in July 2016.
Schedule 84 Offerings
Whether it is protecting our shorelines, patrolling our harbors, ports, and federally controlled lakes and rivers, or oil-spill containment, this Schedule has all types of marine craft, equipment and services to meet your needs. This Schedule can provide equipment and services for personal, vehicular, or facility applications for all of your law enforcement protection, prevention, apprehension, or investigation needs. GSA has facility management systems for security and energy management functions. Services such as professional security, facility management and guard services are also located in this Schedule.
To protect one's self from the elements, fire, biochemical exposure, accidental immersion, or other hazardous materials, see what is available in Schedule 84. Uniforms, safety shoes, and boots of all types are available as well.
The Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire and Rescue Slipsheet [PDF - 160 KB] contains additional details about Schedule 84 in a printable format.
GSA's offerings include:
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
- Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services;
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, Urban and Wildland;
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services;
- Marine Craft and Equipment;
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS);
- Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
- Special Purpose Clothing;
- Surveillance Systems, Wearable Body Cameras, Vehicular Video; and
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS, drones).
Items on this Schedule can help you:
- Extinguish fires;
- Manage controlled burns; and
- Provide personal respiratory protection.
Additionally, products are included for search and rescue - both to assist your entry into buildings or vehicles and to safely evacuate personnel.
Learn about our:
- Audible/visual alarms;
- Anti-theft alarms;
- Fire alarm systems;
- Hazard alarms;
- Patient wandering systems; and
- Process monitoring.
Schedule 84 Highlights
Drug Testing Services and Supplies Now Available
Increasingly government agencies are exploring fresh technologies to improve accountability and drug-testing services. We recently added the following solutions to the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program to better meet your needs:
- SIN 426 4M - Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services; and
- SIN 426 4N - Criminal Investigative Equipment and Supplies.
Physical Access Control System (PACS) Solutions
GSA Schedule 84 works to provide Physical Access Control System (PACS) solutions to its customers since the original Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 [HSPD-12] mandate was issued in August 2004. Our qualified vendors have years of experience offering approved security products and services that not only update identity credentials of employees, contractors, and visitors, but also improve upon the physical security of and access to federally controlled facilities. The purchase and installation of a FIPS 201-2 compliant PACS is available as a total solution from GSA Schedule 84.
Additional Security Related Programs from GSA
Cooperative Purchasing Program - Under this program, state and local government entities may purchase equipment and related services from contracts awarded under the following two Schedules:
- GSA Schedule 84 - Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facility Management Systems, Fire, Rescue, Special Purpose Clothing, Marine Craft, and Emergency/Disaster Response; and
- GSA Schedule 70 - General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services.
1122 Counterdrug Program - Developed through Section 1122 of the Fiscal Year 1994 National Defense Authorization Act, establishing the authority for state and local governments to purchase law enforcement equipment through federal procurement channels, provided the equipment is used in the performance of counter-drug activities.
Security Solutions - GSA can provide complete security solutions to meet your agency needs. This integration of physical, personal, and data security systems can be accomplished through new and innovative solutions utilizing existing tools, including GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS).
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions on Schedule 84 | Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/firesecurity.