Schedule 738 X | SIN 595 28 Social Services, Professional Counseling, Veterans Readjustment & Behavioral Health
GSA provides access to a variety of social services contractors that provide traditional Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), employment and day-care registries, legal, benefit/compensation consultation, and homeless counseling and placement services.
The social services offering (SIN 595 28) is flexible, allowing for sub-contracting and partnership agreements between MAS Schedule vendors to provide a Total Solution of Counseling, Housing, and Long Term Service & Referral Support. Services may be all inclusive, separate, short and/or long term, bundled or unbundled and also include:
- Emergency Housing, Supportive Living Care, Halfway and Safe Haven Support;
- Adult Day Care and Home Visitation Services;
- Fisher House Support;
- Women’s Health Facilitation including Rape/Crisis Intervention;
- Outpatient Counseling;
- Residential Reentry Counseling & Treatment and Home Confinement;
- VA HUD/VASH Homeless Program Services; and
- Offender Support such as Transitional Living Services.
Professional counseling and veterans readjustment and behavioral health services contractors (SIN 595 28) provide comprehensive employee assistance including:
- Physical/occupational/educational and vocational therapy, and outpatient recovery;
- Personal and family support;
- Wellness coaching;
- Psychotherapy; and
- Telemental Health counseling services which augments treatment and improves patient access using Telehealth channels.
GSA Contractors also provide licensed and credentialed personnel offering case management behavioral health support, leading to improved patient centered outcomes in the evaluation, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of identified patient groups (i.e., multi-tour war theater veterans; disaster victims; incarcerated individuals delivered either in-the-home, in community based facilities or in correctional facilities).
This support can occur through various mediums (telephonically, via remote video and/or via telehealth, web-based and/or social media channels) in areas including, but not limited to:
- Substance-abuse disorders;
- Suicide prevention;
- Military sexual trauma (MST);
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) Polytrauma;
- Vocational and psychosocial rehabilitation; and
- Women’s Healthcare.
For more information, please view this comprehensive overview of Veterans Readjustment Services [PDF - 447 KB] .
GSA continues to add new firms providing specialized services, as well as Community Based Non Profit organizations to provide coverage in all 50 states.