Free 40 hour training on personal property
This FREE training class is hosted by GSA's Personal Property Management program and is intended for both newcomers to the field and seasoned professionals seeking updates on the disposal process. Accountable Property Officers, Property Custodians and other personnel interested in learning the excess personal property disposal process are also welcome. Continuous Learning Points (CLP), pending review, will be provided for attendance.
Date: Monday April 30, 2018- Friday May 4, 2018
GSA KC Regional Office - Nick Cave Conference Room
2300 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Monday class is 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday classes are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday is 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Training topics include:
- Personal Property Disposal - Federal Management Regulations (FMR) 102-36
- Utilization, Donation and Sale of government personal property
- GSAXcess - Reporting, Searching, Freezing and uploading photos
- Firearms Regulations
- Vessels (Civilian and Military)
- State Agencies for Surplus Property
- Computers for Learning (CFL)
- Abandonment and Destruction
- GSA's Carbon Footprint Tool
- Solid Waste and Recycling Process/Procedures
Instructors will provide class exercises and participation is necessary
Note: Bringing a laptop computer or tablet is helpful, but not required. The facility requires a federal government ID, driver's license or state ID.
This facility is handicapped accessible. Parking is limited at Federal Center at $20 a day.
Questions: Please Contact
Debbie Rojas Cook - Debbie.email@example.com 303-236-7707
Monica Byrnes - Monica.Byrnes@gsa.gov 816-823-3716
Look for hotels at FedRooms - https://www.gsa.gov/travel/plan-book/lodging/fedrooms174