Building Maintenance and Operations Overview & DPA Training - Virtual 7/18/2019
Hello BMO User!
We're happy to announce the Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Overview and Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) Training Session. A virtual session will be held on Thursday, July 18, 1:00-3:00 eastern (12:00-2:00 central). The training will provide an overview of the BMO acquisition strategy for this government-wide strategic sourcing contract vehicle as well as detailed ordering procedures on how to use it. BMO is taking a zonal approach with the first six zones outlined below.
- Zone 1 - Washington DC, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland - awards complete
- Zone 2 - Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts
- Zone 3 - Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
- Zone 4 - Texas, Oklahoma
- Zone 5 - California, Nevada
- Zone 6 - Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois
Who should attend this training? Contracting Officers, Contracting Officer’s Technical Representatives (COTRs), technical experts and anyone in the federal government who works with building maintenance contracts. BMO covers a wide range of services including HVAC maintenance, plumbing & pipefitting, electrical maintenance, elevator maintenance, janitorial, grounds maintenance and many more. Each Contracting Officer who takes the training will be issued a DPA and then authorized to use the BMO contract.
Eligible attendees who register will be provided a virtual meeting link prior to the training.