Exchange/Sale for DOE
FOR DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY USERS ONLY - 0ne (1) CLP will be issued for this class.
Topics include (not in any particular order below):
- Educate on exchange/sale to include the reimbursable or exchange/sales that GSA offers.
- Time allowed by law to spend the funds.
- Typical returns on investment (money GSA returns to the agency).
- Laws associated with exchange/sale and the Property program.
- MySales - This is a site where agencies have the capability to check the sales status of items reported to GSA and withdraw items available for sale. This free site is available to them 24/7.
- How to report exchange/sale property in GSAXcess and the information they must have prior to reporting the property.
- Who can purchase exchange/sale property.