FAST23 - Acquiring Products & Services for Emergency Preparedness
GSA’s 2023 Federal Acquisition Service Training (FAST) Virtual Conference Series continues on June 28 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET. Join experts from GSA, DHS, and FEMA as they outline challenges federal agencies face when preparing for emergencies and solutions that are available now.
- Learn how Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs) may be used by agencies to prepare or respond to emergency or disaster events.
- Discover how excess personal property can benefit federal and state agencies during disaster relief situations.
- Explore the Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020 and how it is helping agencies, American allies, and strategic partners maximize the security of next generation mobile telecommunications systems, infrastructure, and software.
- Learn how GSA’s free Market Research as a Service (MRAS) can help you find service providers or suppliers for your emergency preparedness requirement.
- Discover how state and local governments can access Security & Protection Multiple Award Schedule contracts through the Cooperative Purchasing Program and Disaster Purchasing Program.
- Find out how the short term rental process successfully assisted agencies during emergency situations.
There’s no charge for this event, and you can earn up to three Continuous Learning Points (CLPs).
For more info on the 2023 FAST Virtual Conference Series, visit www.gsa.gov/fast.
GSA is here to help! If you have questions about this event, please contact us at email@example.com.