FCN 416 Personal Property Disposal Concepts (In-Person)
During this five-day course, which includes an entire day devoted to GSAXcess®, subject matter experts will present topics covering the entire scope of the federal personal property management and disposition process. The course is free and filling up quickly. Register today!
The course will cover in detail:
- Personal Property Disposal Overview
- Legislative History and Statutes
- Acquiring Excess Property
- Reporting Excess Personal Property
- Property Pictures
- Disposal of Specialized Categories of Property
- Disposal of Computers, Electronics and Other Special Items
- Computers for Learning Program
- Special Programs and Cooperative Agreements - NASA, FEMA, FEPP and Census
- Seized, Forfeited, Abandoned and Unclaimed Property
- GSA MySales
- GSA Auctions® - Sale of Federal Property
- State Agencies for Surplus Property - Eligibility and Compliance
- Abandonment and Destruction
- DLA Disposition Service
- GSA Advantage!®/GSA Global Supply™ and ServMart
For travel planning purposes, the course begins at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 23rd, resumes daily 9:00am-5:00pm and ends at 1:00 p.m. Friday, January 27th.
Note: This is an in-person class and will not be recorded. A virtual session will be offered at a later date.
Directions and Parking
MCRD is The Military Installation is where our US Marines go through Boot Camp and every Friday is Graduation where friends and family are always entering the base, so they are used to NON-Military coming on base and access is relatively simple. The week prior I will be taking a list of ALL attendees and giving it to their security office.