Federal Acquisition Service (FAST) 2020 Training Conference
Attendees can earn up to 20 CLP credits, network with Industry and like-minded government professionals, and visit an exhibit floor showcasing the latest product and service offerings in Spring 2020.
At FAST 2020, you can participate in educational sessions, connect with peers over shared challenges, engage with executives during interactive panels, and see and touch the latest products and services you need to support mission delivery -- while earning up to 20 continuous learning points (CLPs)!
By participating in this conference, government employees will:
- Participate in discussions focused on recent legislative changes, procurement laws, and policies in a variety of acquisition domains.
- Hear from government and industry leadership on potential strategies that could provide innovative and value-added solutions.
- Listen to nationally recognized leaders within the contracting profession and discuss the challenges and practical solutions based on new and pending legislation.
- Learn how your organization can increase its competition through tried and true techniques showcased by case studies.
- Learn more about the latest acquisition trends in both government and industry.
- Gain a better understanding of key initiatives and practices to reduce organizational inefficiencies.
- Capture potential solutions that can be taken back to the organization for discussion, consideration, and implementation.
- Learn key principles from senior contracting and acquisition leaders in meeting the key challenges of the 21st Century.
- Hear experts discuss principles of acquisition, including innovative source selection practices, pricing trends, and cutting-edge green procurement strategies.
- Receive information on state-of-the-art tools and practical solutions to help increase team productivity, communication, and ultimately the bottom line.
Participating Industry Partners will:
- Benefit from accessing the most comprehensive federally sponsored training event for contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals in the nation.
- Have the opportunity to directly engage with 3,000+ federal contracting professionals and senior policy and program leaders - under one roof, saving on travel and time away from the business.
- Have hands on opportunity to master the latest government e-tools and processes, and learn from the experts.
- Have the opportunity for face-to-face meetings with master contracting officers.
- Have the opportunity to network with large and small business in like industries and develop teaming arrangements to win future business.
- Be able to showcase company offerings, live, on the show floor and come away with increased market intelligence to advance the company’s competitive advantage.
Over 100 courses will be offered and will provide attendees the opportunity to earn up to 20 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). Go to our Registration Website's FAST 2020 Training Sessions section for an up to date listing of training tracks and training sessions. Need more information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions content or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.