GSA 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Webinar, October 14th
Discover how GSA can help your agency access innovative 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing products, services and solutions through the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program!
Learn how GSA’s Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Solutions can help your agency reduce inventory, simplify the manufacturing process, reverse engineer obsolete parts and equipment, reduce waste, and save money. This course will provide participants with the background needed to access and take advantage of the availability of this cutting edge technology. This is a 1 CLP course.
In this session you can expect to:
- Hear How Government is Using 3DP/AM Technology Solutions
- Discover GSA Multiple Award Schedules Program Contractor Capabilities
- Understand the Benefits of the GSA Multiple Award Schedules Program
- Explore Ordering Options and Flexible Features
- Ask GSA's 3D Print Team Questions
Who should attend?
- All federal users including contracting officers, program office officials, managers, and executive staff are invited to participate in this complimentary webinar to learn more about 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Solutions and solutions available through GSA.
- Current and prospective industry are also welcome to attend at no charge.
Questions about this event may be directed to email@example.com