"Free" Advanced Training for Acquisition Experts, Training featuring OASIS, Acquisition Gateway and e-Tools while receiving up to 6 CLP credits
Attend CLP credited classes, meet customers with similar needs and requirements.
A perfect day to have fun and learn at the same time!
This event is on Tyndall AFB, FL?.
Let your GSA Customer Service Director (CSD) lead you through this training seminar designed for government Acquisition Professionals, Program / Project Managers, and/or Contracting Officer Reps (CORs) / Contracting Officer Technical Reps (COTRs). These courses will teach everyone how to obtain the best-value from the various GSA Solutions by utilizing the special features associated for each program. Those attending the courses will learn the step-by-step process necessary to successfully award and administer GSA Schedule task and delivery orders. Topics covered in the courses include:
The purpose, benefits, and regulatory foundation of the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program and GWAC programs;
- New GSA Solutions and Platforms - discovering Category Management and using the Acquisition Gateway;
- OASIS (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services) / OASIS SB Overview;
- Special ordering methods such as BPA’s, Contractor Team Arrangements/Joint Ventures and Teaming with Region 4 Assisted Acquisition Service team;
- GSA Fleet learn about the leasing and short-term rental programs;
- Characteristics and Schedule flexibilities relating to the GSA Reverse Auction platform; and
- Learn about all of our GSA e-Tools available for help with Market Research.
209 S. Louisiana Ave
Tyndall AFB, FL 32403
Tuesday, March 27 (all classes below are displayed in CT)
0830 - 0900: Registration
0900 - 0950: Category Management / Acquisition Gateway; How To:
1000 - 1050: OASIS / OASIS SB Overview
1100 - 1130: Assisted Acquisition Services Division GSA Contracting
1130 - 1155: GSA Fleet, Short-Term Leasing and Rental Program
1200 - 1259: LUNCH
1300 - 1350: GSA Reverse Auctions Overview
1400 - 1500: GSA e-Tools
You will earn a total of 6 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) by attending this 1-day training seminar while gaining knowledge in how to access and use these time- and cost- saving programs.
Register early - Limited seating is available. Go to gsa.gov/events or to https://interact.gsa.gov/ to register for all classes. Click on the 27Mar18 date for Tyndall AFB, FL.
MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED (NLT, March 20, 18 IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A BASE PASS).
Entrance at the Airey Avenue gate requires a valid state driver’s license, proof of automobile registration and insurance.
This facility is handicapped accessible.
Free Parking is available near this building. If additional information is needed about this acquisition seminar, contact Todd Cook, (850) 890-1088,email@example.com