GSA IT Schedule 70 In-Depth Training
Join us for an overview of IT Schedule 70 and how federal customers can use GSA’s IT Schedule 70 to streamline market research and ordering processes.
During the one-hour session, you will learn how:
--using GSA's Strategic Sourcing offerings and Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) creates cost savings and simplifies the ordering process for recurring IT procurements; and
--IT Schedule 70 can help your agency save time and meet socioeconomic goals when acquiring IT products, services, and solutions.
--We monitor the market to ensure we are adding new products and services, as well as new, innovative companies. We also work with agencies to meet their specific needs and demands for requirements such as:
- Cloud (132-40)
- COMSATCOM Services (132-54 and 132-55)
- Earth Observation Solutions (EOS) (132-41)
- Electronic Commerce (132-52)
- Health IT Services (132-56)
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) (132-45A-D)
- IT Professional Services
- Subscription Services (132-55)
- Transponded Capacity (132-54)
- Training Courses (132-50)