GSA IT Schedule 70 Update to Software SINs 132-32, 132-33, and 132-34 (Webinar)
GSA is hosting this public webinar to provide interested parties an opportunity to learn about the updates to Software SINs 132-32, SIN 132-33, SIN 132-34.
The Software Special Item Numbers (SINs) on the IT Schedule 70 contract vehicle that define software use rights and mutual obligations have not been updated in more than ten years.
In recent years, industry’s software delivery models and the Federal Government’s software needs have evolved. This proposed update to the Software SINs seeks to capture these changes and refine the mutual rights and obligations between Federal Government software buyers and software providers.
The scheduled changes are:
- Adding language within Term Software SIN (132-32) to differentiate between Term Software and the Cloud SIN (132-40)
- Redefinition of SIN 132-32 Term Software Licenses,
- Optional Identification and Transferability Rights under SIN 132-33 Perpetual Software Licenses,
- Renaming SIN 132-34 from Software Maintenance as a Service to Software Maintenance Services
- Utilization Limitations Under SINs 132-32, 132-33, 132-34
- Commercial Supplier Agreements (CSAs) are defined to include Enterprise User License Agreements (EULAs), Terms of Service Agreements (TOSs) and other licensing agreements.
Please note that the main changes to the solicitation are in the Critical Information Specific to IT 70 located in Tab 15 of the solicitation.