GSA Personal Property Disposal Concepts Overview 3-Day Virtual Training.
This three-day virtual course is designed for:
- Newcomers to the field
- Seasoned professionals seeking updates on the GSA personal property disposal process
There’s no charge for this event, and you can earn 12 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). You must attend full sessions for all three days to earn the CLPs.
- Personal Property Disposal Overview
- GSAXcess® Familiarization
- Reporting Excess Personal Property: Descriptions and Photos
- Search/Select: Reutilizing Excess Property as a Source of Supply
- Federal Surplus Donation Program: State Agencies for Surplus Property
- Sales of Surplus Property: GSA AuctionsSM and GSA MySales
- Disposal of Specialized Categories of Property
- Procedures for Processing Hazardous Material Waste
- Computers for Learning (CFL) Program
- Seized, Forfeited, Abandoned, and Unclaimed Property
- Abandonment and Destruction