GSA solutions in Professional Services and Information Technology - Peterson AFB
– November 21, 2019
Time – 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Location – Peterson Air Force Base
1050 Stewart Ave.
Building 2025, Room 256
Peterson AFB, CO, 80914
Professional Services will be presenting on the following:
1) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) - Multiple Award IDIQ
- Delegation of Procurement Authority Training
2) Professional Service Multiple Award Schedule Overview including:
- How to Place an Order
- How to Build a Multiple Award BPA
- How to Build a Single Award BPA
3) Overview of the Contract-Awarded Labor Category (CALC) tool
IT Category Solutions
ITC overview training will cover IT Category Management principals and provides detailed information on IT Sub-categories. We will go over ITC contract solution offerings- how to buy, compare feature & benefit of ITC offerings, market research consideration and e-Tools. This training will also cover more detailed overview of GSA IT Schedule Contract and various Special Item Numbers (SINs). Part of the training will focus GSA GWACs overview (Alliant 2, VETS II, and STARS 8(a) II). After this training, participants will have a comprehensive picture of available ITC solutions and better understanding when considering ITC offerings.
12:00-12:05 Welcome, Introductions, & Opening Remarks
12:05-1:00 Professional Service Category Training
1:10-2:00 IT Category Overview Training
To meet with Subject Matter Experts and questions, contact John Leyden: firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-208-0160.