Heartland Acquisition Center (HAC) Industry Day will be an in-person two-day event for GSA vendor training and idea exchange. Vendors who hold a Services contract with GSA’s Heartland Acquisition Center are invited to attend this industry even
Heartland Acquisition Center (HAC) Industry Day will be an in-person two-day event for GSA vendor training and idea exchange.
Vendors who hold a contract with GSA’s Heartland Acquisition Center are invited to attend this industry event open to industry partners that have a contract with Multiple Awards Schedule 03FAC or FSSI Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO)
Registration is limited. Only two (2) attendees from each company will be allowed to attend the session. After attendees register for the event, attendees must be approved by GSA to attend. Once attendees register for the event, their status will be pending. They will then receive an approval email once they are approved to attend.
This is a FREE two day industry event on March 6 & 7, 2018 located at:
Two Pershing Square (next to Union Station)
First Floor Conference Room
2300 Main St.
Kansas City, MO
Day 1 - March 6, 2018: Training and Information Session
Sign-In: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Event: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Example Topics could include:
- GSA and Center updates;
- Contracting updates;
- Common Acquisition Platform;
- Category Management Discussions;
- Progression into the Government-wide Facilities and Construction Category;
- Small Business discussions and Marketing;
- Ample opportunities for Industry to voice their opinion; and
- Many other training opportunities and subjects of discussion.
Day 2 - March 7, 2018: Contracting Officer Meeting and Learning Session
The Center Contracting Officers will be available for a 20-minute face-to-face meeting from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. These meetings will be scheduled at a later date after attendees receive approval to attend the event.
In addition, a learning session will be held at given times during the day. The learning session times and finalized topics will be provided at a later date.
Limited onsite parking available for a fee. Additional daily rate parking available at:
- Union Station parking garage (located on the Northwest side of Union Station)
- Crown Center parking garage (accessed from Grand Blvd., just south of the Crown Center Shops main entrance parking garages)
There are numerous hotels in the area. Several are located close to the building and are within walking distance and connected by the Crown Center Link.