MAS Consolidation Webinar for GSA Northeast & Caribbean Region 2
Calling all Federal Employees! The GSA's Northeast & Caribbean Region 2 is having a MAS Consolidation Webinar for Program Managers and Acquisition Professionals. Attend this session and get up to speed with GSA's new comprehensive contracts and programs.
- Learn about the new "MAS" Schedule (Consolidation of GSA Schedules).
- Gain knowledge about GSA's Cloud Information Center- A portal for Cloud Computing Best Practices, Guidance, and Templates.
- Streamline your market research efforts with a free tool, Market Research As a Service (MRAS) program that enables you to connect with GSA contractors and receive real-time intel and interest from industry.
- Find out about the latest updates to GSA etools such as eBuy, eLibrary and GSA Advantage!
- Be in the know about the latest news on GSA's Governmentwide Contracts (GWACS) such as 8(a) STARS II, VETS 2, Alliant 2 and Polaris for your IT services requirements and OASIS IDIQs for your professional services procurements.
Please register here with your federal email address only.
We look forward to you joining us. All the sessions below are the same just offered on different dates and will cover all of the above topics. All classes are from 10-11:15 am EST. You will receive a meeting link once you register. This class is 1 CLP certified.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.