MAS Industrial Products and Services Training 12/8/21
Join this virtual meeting for an introduction of the GSA's MAS Industrial Products and Services. In this virtual 1 hour training session you can expect:
- An introduction of the Industrial Products and Services
- To have a better understanding of the tool and hardware solutions that are available within MAS as well as how to use the schedule’s Home Improvement Center. Additionally participants will be introduced to the equipment rental section as well as how to order appliances for either domestic use or export to an OCONUS location.
- Ordering options and flexible schedule features
- Helpful tips on how to use the schedule and gain access to more than 400 contractors under the MAS
- An introduction to FAR Subpart 8.4 and Schedule ordering solutions
- To receive 1 CLP credit
This webinar will be held from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.