Mitigating Transition Implementation Delays 10/31/19
This session will cover issues that delay transition implementation, provide examples of delays, mitigation actions for EIS contractors, and mitigation actions for agencies.
Who should attend:
This workshop is for
In June, the GSA Transition Coordination Center (TCC) discussed “Expediting Implementation” with all 9 EIS contractors. As part of these sessions, each contractor submitted a list of significant issues that delay implementation during transition and corresponding mitigation steps. The content of this workshop is a compilation of those delay issues and strategies to mitigate them.The interactive session will cover the following topics
- Agency personnel involved in planning and executing their transition to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS)
- GSA personnel supporting the transition to EIS
- EIS contractors
- Other personnel involved in the transition to EIS.
- Issues that delay transition implementation
- Examples of delays
- Mitigation actions for EIS contractors
- Mitigation actions for Agencies.
If you have questions about this workshop, please contact the EIS TCC Training Team.