Personal Property Disposal Concepts - Philadelphia, PA; May 11-15, 2020
Learn about Personal Property Disposal in this FREE 5 day training course.
Don't miss this FREE training opportunity! This week long course provides an excellent opportunity for Federal Agencies to learn about GSA's Personal Property Disposal Solutions.
Topics will include:
- Personal property disposal overview
- Reporting excess property
- Reutilizing excess property as a source of supply
- Donating surplus property
- Abandonment and Destruction determination and procedures
- Disposal of electronics
- Computers for Learning (CFL) Program
- Sales of surplus property, including exchange/sale, GSAAuctions@ and MySales
- Specialized Disposal (Aircraft, Vessels & Weapons)
- How to use www.GSAXcess.gov to report and acquire excess property
Course Hours: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Mon. (5/11) 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Tue. (5/12) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wed. (5/13) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thu. (5/14) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Fri. (5/15) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location of Training:
The Curtis Building
Conference Room 690 A/B
170 S Independence Mall W
Philadelphia, PA 19106
The facility is handicapped accessible. For Special Needs, please contact Monique Lovenduski (215-446-4871, firstname.lastname@example.org).
***Earn 40 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) for attending this FREE training***
***8 hours of combined pre- and post-work must be completed in order to receive the CLP certificate***
***All participants are required to register and space is limited, so register early to save your seat***
The training is free but hotel, per diem, and transportation to the event is the responsibility of the participant/agency.