Personal Property Utilization & Disposal Course - December 5, 2019
1 - day workshop.
Who should attend: Accountable Property Officials, Property Custodians, and personnel interested in procuring excess personal property. This course is intended for both newcomers to the Personal Property Management Disposal process as well as for seasoned professionals who are interested familiarizing themselves with updated information on the personal property management disposal process.
Class topics include:
· Overview of Personal Property
· Reporting Personal Property and Uploading Pictures
· Acquiring Personal Property
· Donation Program
· Electronics Disposal
Traveling North on Interstate 20 West, take the State St. /US-51 North exit, exit 45B. Merge onto South St. Turn left onto E. Capitol St. Pass through 1 roundabout. Enter next roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto W. Capitol St. The McCoy Federal Building will be on the right.
· Facility is handicapped accessible
· Public transportation is available through JATRAN
· Attendees must have either Federal ID or valid State Driver's License to enter the building.
Please contact Kenya Crosson at 404-331-0529 for further information
Register Today! Seating is limited!