Learn about the rules and process for disposing of excess government personal property in this FREE 1 - day workshop.
Who should attend: Accountable Property Officials, Property Custodians, and Personnel interested in procuring excess personal property. This course is intended for both newcomers to the Personal Property Management Disposal process as well as for seasoned professionals who need updates on the personal property management disposal process.
Class topics include:
- Federal Utilization and Disposal of Personal Property regulations and process
- Reporting Personal Property and Uploading Pictures
- Search & Select Personal Property
- Computers and electronic disposal
Traveling to the Claude Pepper Federal Building from the South, take I-95 North to US-1 exit 2A toward Biscayne Blvd./Downtown, turn slight left on SE First Avenue ramp, turn left on SE First Avenue, take the first left onto SE Second St., trun right onto SW First Avenue, end at 51 Southwest First Ave.
Traveling to the Claude Pepper Federal Building from the North, take I-95 South to exit 2C towards Downtown, take slight left to take Miami Ave., ramp, take ramp towards SW 2Avenue, turn slight right onto SW 3rd Street, take the first right onto SW First Ct, turn right onto SW First St./State Route 968-East, turn left onto SW First Avenue, end at 51 Southwest First Avenue
- Facility is handicapped accessible
- Public transporation is available through METRO RAIL
- Attendees must have either Federal ID or valid State Driver's License to enter the building
Register Now! Seating is limited! So register today!
For More information, contact: Kenya Crosson at 404-331-0529 or email: email@example.com