Schedule 51V Hardware Superstore Training 10-09-19
Learn how to use GSA’s Hardware Superstore Store Catalog and Store Front; Lawn and Garden Equipment, Machinery and Implements; Rental and Leasing, as well as appliance solutions available on Schedule 51V and receive 1 CLP credit.
Join this virtual meeting for an introduction of the GSA's Hardware Superstore, Schedule 51V. In this virtual 1 hour training session you can expect:
- An introduction of the Schedule 51V
- To have a better understanding of the tool and hardware solutions that are available within Schedule 51V as well as how to use the schedule’s Home Improvement Center. Additionally participants will be introduced to the equipment rental section as well as how to order appliances for either domestic use or export to an OCONUS location.
- Ordering options and flexible schedule features
- Helpful tips on how to use the schedule and gain access to more than 400 contractors under the Schedule 51V
- An introduction to FAR Subpart 8.4 and Schedule ordering solutions
- To receive 1 CLP credit
This webinar will be held from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.