Small Business Works 2021 Virtual Training & Matchmaking Event
This FREE virtual training and matchmaking event will provide you with the resources your small business needs to thrive in the Federal marketplace!
Join us to learn about upcoming federal contracting opportunities and doing business with GSA, while expanding your network at the GSA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization’s National Small Business Training and Matchmaking event.
During this one-day event, you will learn how to:
- Become a GSA Multiple Award Schedule program supplier
- Navigate federal procurement opportunities
- Access capital
- Use data to develop business strategy
- Respond to requests for information, quotes, and proposals
- Meet DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification requirements