Small Business Works 2022: Navigating Equity in Procurement | Governmentwide Acquisition Workforce Training
Training on small business programs will be provided for the Federal acquisition workforce highlighting how each acquisition professional delivers equity in procurement within their own Federal agency.
The GSA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will host training for the governmentwide acquisition workforce at the Small Business Works 2022: Navigating Equity in Procurement Virtual Event.
Why You Should Attend:
- Discover what’s involved in Advancing Contracting Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Familiarize yourself with the Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) Initiative on Advancing Educational Equity and Economic Opportunity
- Gain an understanding of Successful Partnering with the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- Learn about Navigating Equity in Procurement within your federal agency
- Earn Continuous Learning Points (CLP) to maintain your certifications (Attendees may earn 1 CLP for each session(s) attended. CLPs are awarded via Federal Acquisition Institute Cornerstone OnDemand (FAI CSOD))
Learn more about Small Business Works 2022 at www.gsa.gov/smallbusinessworks.