Virtual Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) Industry Exchange
Please join the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Public Buildings Service (PBS) for the Virtual Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) Industry Exchange.
When: Thursday, February 2, 2023, 1-3 PM EST (Webinar)
Where: Virtual Webinar
At this Virtual IRA Industry Exchange you will be able to:
- Hear about GSA’s role in implementing IRA to include the following:
- Overview on Low-embodied Carbon (LEC) materials in construction and renovation projects;
- Overview on Emerging and Sustainable (E&S) Technologies; and
- Overview on GSA’s transition to High-Performance Green Buildings (HPGB).
- Provide feedback and engage with GSA representatives regarding the following:
- Draft Contract Line Item Numbers (CLIN) structure;
- Draft Invoicing Instructions; and
- Draft GSA IRA LEC Material Standards.
The Virtual IRA Industry Exchange will provide a platform for businesses to share their comments and questions on the IRA topics listed above. PBS welcomes feedback, specifically regarding GSA’s IRA LEC Material Standards, were attached as pre-read material on January 25, 2023. The draft CLIN structure and Invoicing Instructions are attached to this announcement.
Feedback and questions may be submitted in advance of the Virtual IRA Industry Exchange using the ZOOM registration link below. Comments on the IRA LEC Material Standards will be accepted through Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST at the following email address: email@example.com.
Please Take Note: To participate in the virtual IRA Industry Exchange, all interested parties are required to register. Please register via ZOOM: https://gsa.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_vQKSj9grQ4Wz1URSp5Spvw
Shortly after registration is complete you will receive an email with a link to login to the event. Please also save it to your calendar.
For more information and for informative supporting documents please visit the Industry Exchange sam.gov page.