Energy management technologies gather data from meters and sensors to analyze and reduce energy use. They provide better visibility and control for building operations.
Published Energy Management Reports
The GPG program, working with federal laboratories, has tested the following technologies in GSA buildings. Here are the published results, most recent on top.
- GPG-050: Energy Management System with Automated System Optimization, September 2022*
- GPG-046: Submeters and Analytics: Single-Circuit Meter, January 2021*
- GPG-042: Submeters and Analytics: Wireless Current Transformers, Revised July 2021*
- GPG-041: Submeters and Analytics: Full Panel, May 2019*
- GPG-028: Chiller Plant Control Optimization System, September 2016*
- GPG-025: Socially Driven HVAC for Personal Control, December 2015*
- GPG-020: Wireless Thermostats for Pneumatic Systems, March 2015*
- GPG-003: Advanced Power Strips for Plug Load Control, September 2012*
- GPG-001: Wireless Sensor Networks for Data Centers, March 2012*
*M&V Results Demonstrate Deployment Potential for GSA