Center for Emerging Building Technologies
The non-invasive, low-cost submeter integrates into the BAS to facilitate anomaly detection, off-hour usage, and gas leaks.
An energy management information system (EMIS) with automated system optimization (ASO) provides real-time situational awareness and increases efficiency.
A cost-effective and efficient way to improve thermal performance and occupant comfort of older windows
Same thickness as double-pane but with 24% more energy savings
Accurately tracks energy consumption, <2% measurement error.
Alternative water treatment systems were shown to maintain water quality, save water, and reduce cooling tower cleaning, with payback under three years.
Test-bed measurement and verification (M&V) — published reports, infographics and summary documents in the following categories:
Deployment support — resources for GPG-proven technologies:
Sign up for the mailing list
The annual RFI closed on December 9, 2022. RFI Focus:
- Improve Operating Efficiency and Promote Healthy Workplaces
- Enable Whole Building Electrification
- Facilitate GHG and Carbon Reduction
- Provide On-site Energy Generation and Storage Systems
- Deliver Electric Fleet and Load Management Solutions