Returning to Facilities - Workspace
CDC Workplace Reopening Decision Tree
GSA Return to Workplace Strategy Book
The Strategy Book represents a compilation of information across government and industry that agencies can use as a framework for considerations for returning to GSA owned and leased facilities. The book addresses business, operational and facilities considerations for reopening workplaces and is not to be interpreted as directives or requirements from GSA.
Strategies for Returning to Facilities
GSA recommends continuing to maximize telework for employees who can do their jobs effectively at home. For job functions that cannot continue to be performed via full-time telework, consider one or more of these strategies for sharing workspaces safely:
- Occupancy Reduction strategies [PDF - 237 KB]
- Workspace Reconfiguration strategies [PDF - 511 KB]
- Physical Distancing strategies [PDF - 319 KB]
- Long-term Workplace considerations [PDF - 160 KB]
The Workplace in a Post COVID-19 World
Learn about the future of the federal workplace in response to COVID-19 in this webinar with our industry partners.
Tools for Workforce Section
- OPM Fact Sheet on The Use of Flexible Work Schedules in Response to COVID-19
- Printable Signage for Tenant Interior [PDF - 658 KB]