Safer Federal Workplace — Strategy
GSA Safer Workplace Strategy Book
The Strategy Book represents a compilation of information across government and industry that agencies can use as a framework for considerations for returning to GSA owned and leased facilities. The book addresses business, operational and facilities considerations for reopening workplaces and is not to be interpreted as directives or requirements from GSA.
The Workplace in a Post COVID-19 World
Learn about the future of the federal workplace in response to COVID-19 in this webinar with our industry partners.
Tools for Workforce Section
- OPM Fact Sheet on The Use of Flexible Work Schedules in Response to COVID-19
- Printable Signage related to updated mask and social distancing:
- Sample signage for areas of high or substantial levels of community transmission [PDF - 526 KB]
- Sample signage for areas of moderate levels of community transmission [PDF - 526 KB]
- Sample signage for areas of low levels of community transmission [PDF - 169 KB]
- Sample signage for self-screening (All Locations) [PDF - 80 KB]
- Printable Signage for Tenant Interior [PDF - 658 KB]
- FAQs for Creating a Safer Federal Workplace
- Long-term Workplace considerations [PDF - 160 KB]
- Regional Workplace Executive Contacts [PDF - 169 KB]