GSA Technology Deployment Maps
Successful GPG technology evaluations lead to the deployment of energy-saving technologies throughout the GSA portfolio. To date, twenty technologies have been identified as having broad deployment potential for GSA. As of 2018, 13 technologies evaluated by GPG have been deployed in over 200 locations, resulting in $7 million annual cost savings.
Click the links below to view maps and locations of deployed technologies.
- Advanced Power Strips for Plug Load Control Deployment
- Chiller Plant Control Optimization System Deployment
- Wireless Thermostats for Pneumatic Systems Deployment
- Wireless Sensor Networks for Data Centers Deployment
- Condensing Boiler Deployment
- Variable-Speed Magnetic Bearing Chiller Deployment
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Deployment
- LED Downlight Replacement Lamps for CFL Fixtures Deployment
- LED Fixtures with Integrated Advanced Lighting Controls Deployment
- Occupant Responsive Lighting Deployment
- TLED Lighting Retrofits with Dedicated Drivers Deployment
- Wireless Advanced Lighting Controls Deployment