Federal Acquisition Service Training (FAST) Conference
Attend the GSA Federal Acquisition Service Training Conference in Atlanta, GA April 14-16, 2020
At the Federal Acquisition Service Training (FAST) 2020 Conference, you can participate in educational sessions, connect with peers over shared challenges, engage with executives during interactive panels, and see and touch the latest products and services you need to support mission delivery -- while earning up to 20 continuous learning points (CLPs)!
Ten reasons you may use to convince your boss:
- There will be over 180 training courses offered.
- Attendees can create a custom training schedule from a broad array of acquisition tracks, and topics.
- Attendees can earn up to 20 CLP credits over the three-day event.
- Being Brilliant at the Basics supports new government personnel to learn or refresh their understanding of the fundamental principles of government acquisition.
- Leveraging the Power of the Internet exposes attendees to the latest tools and technologies available to collaborate with experts and support you in each phase of the acquisition process.
- Attendees will be exposed to the latest innovations and techniques in acquisition; including concepts like “robotic process automation (RPA)” and “Blockchain” that will support acquisition professionals automate repetitive tasks.
- Attendees will learn about the latest solutions available in Information Technology that can be integrated into your organization’s speed-to-mission.
- Leaders and senior acquisition professionals will be available to share lessons learned and the latest techniques and strategies for ensuring the best acquisition fit to your needs.
- Hands-on training at the event’s e-Lab offering one-on-one support and training in using electronic acquisition tools.
- You will have an opportunity to network with other government professionals, collect information from industry showcasing their solutions, and receive information kits and procurement packages related to acquisition categories of purchasing.
Government attendees may download a template justification request letter [DOCX - 15 KB] for approval from their management to attend the FAST 2020 Training Conference.
Over 180 courses will be offered and will provide attendees the opportunity to earn up to 20 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). Go to our Registration Website's FAST 2020 Training Sessions* section for an up to date listing of training tracks and training sessions. Need more information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions content or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Government Buyers and Decision Makers can have many roles when it comes to Federal Procurement. FAST 2020 registrants were asked to identify 1 of 5 specific job roles primarily associated with what they do. This gives us a better understanding of the FAST 2020 Government audience and we hope it does for you too!
Here is how the government audience ranks so far in December.
Top Ten Agencies Registered
(as of January 13, 2020)
We expect to triple our government registration in the months ahead. This information may be helpful to you as you decide on if FAST 2020 is the right opportunity to showcase your company. If so, register today and get an opportunity to meet these government buyers and leaders in person.
- Benefit from accessing the most comprehensive federally sponsored training event for contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals in the nation.
- Have the opportunity to directly engage with 3,000+ federal contracting professionals and senior policy and program leaders - under one roof, saving on travel and time away from the business.
- Have hands on opportunity to master the latest government e-tools and processes, and learn from the experts.
- Have the opportunity for face-to-face meetings with master contracting officers.
- Have the opportunity to network with large and small business in like industries and develop teaming arrangements to win future business.
- Be able to showcase company offerings, live, on the show floor and come away with increased market intelligence to advance the company’s competitive advantage.
Over 180 courses will be offered and will provide attendees the opportunity to earn up to 20 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs). Go to our Registration Website's FAST 2020 Training Sessions section for an up to date listing of training tracks and training sessions. Need more information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions content or email us at email@example.com.
*By selecting this link you are leaving a GSA Web site. Registration link will take you to a non.gov domain managed by our authorized industry partner, Professional & Scientific Associates, Inc. (PSA), where your registration contact information will be collected for use in managing your attendance at the Conference and you can opt-in to future communications on FAS-related information.
Please see other provisions of the GSA Linking Policy
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/FAST.