Systems and Services
The 10 Integrated Award Environment (IAE) Systems
The IAE manages ten federal information technology systems that enable searching and applying for federal awards as well as registration capabilities in order to engage in the process. The IAE also manages the Federal Service Desk that assists users in several of the systems.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA): Full listing of Federal assistance programs, projects, services, and activities.
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS): Hosts applications used to document contractor and grantee performance information.
- Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS): Online tool to streamline the process of reporting on subcontracting plans and provide agencies with access to data on subcontracting performance.
- Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS): Contains government-entered records on contractor performance, including past performance evaluations and suspensions and debarments.
- Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps): Provides information on business opportunities for the federal government.
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS): System designed to collect subcontract award information in compliance with the FFATA.
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS): Source for government-wide contract award data.
- Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS): Single source for contractor performance information.
- System for Award Management (SAM): Entity registration and management.
- Wage Determination Online (WDOL): Information for federal contracting officers to use in obtaining appropriate wage determinations for each official contract action.
The IAE also manages the Federal Service Desk that provides support for SAM, CFDA, eSRS, FBO, FPDS-NG, FSRS, and WDOL.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/iaesystems