Guide to Preparing an IT Schedule 70 Offer
This guide provides information to help you understand and submit an offer to IT Schedule 70, a contract under which you can sell information technology products and services to government buyers.
- To obtain an IT Schedule 70 contract, you’ll need to provide information that describes your company, your experience, and your products and services.
- You will submit your offer through the eOffer system and work directly with a GSA contracting representative who will review and potentially approve your offer.
- Currently, the time required for GSA to evaluate and award a contract after receiving your offer can range from three to six months.
- Complete and well documented offers with competitive pricing are easier to evaluate and may speed up the process.
- Receiving an IT Schedule 70 contract does not guarantee that your company will receive orders. You are still responsible for marketing your business; the “Sell” section of this guide provides more information.
These are the steps you’ll take to create an IT Schedule 70 offer. The following pages will provide more information on each.
Look for these icons as you move through the guide to help you identify next steps and more information needed to complete each activity.
Website or system you'll use
Document we’ll give you to fill out
Information you'll need to provide
Save an item to use later
Estimated time to complete