GSA Announces Regional Building Awards
In 2013, GSA was recognized and honored by community groups, building and design associations, and city, state, and federal agencies.
Here we spotlight our employees and the buildings they manage with a list of awards for the following accomplishments:
- LEED Gold, Silver and Platinum certifications;
- Exemplary design;
- Efficient, comfortable and adaptable work environments;
- Sustainable systems;
- Restoration of federal operations in response to Superstorm Sandy;
- Economy in government operations;
- Breakthroughs and emerging technologies in the field of green buildings;
- Downtown revitalizations; and
- Transformation of abandoned properties into economic and community assets;
Visit our regional pages to see our winners.