GSA's Courthouse Program is responsible for the consistent, cost-effective, and excellent delivery of new U.S. courthouses. Courthouse subject matter experts:
Courtesy of Shape Computation
Lab for CourtsWeb
College of Architecture at Georgia Tech
- Ensure a national programmatic approach;
- Formulate national policies and standards;
- Establish benchmarks and oversee regional performance;
- Support regional offices and project managers;
- Ensure a balanced allocation of resources;
- Maintain working relationships with the U.S. Courts;
- Identify best practices and lessons learned; and
- Document completed courthouse in CourtsWeb (launch public instance via the icon to the right).
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/courthouseprogram.