GSA's Transportation Audits Division works to identify and recover Transportation Service Provider (TSP) overcharges and other debts relating to transportation bills paid by agencies around the world. Each year, the Transportation Audits Division detects and recovers millions of dollars in overcharges by:
- Overseeing the implementation and performance of prepayment audits for transportation services procured anywhere in the world;
- Conducting postpayment audits of transportation bills;
- Providing for the collection of overcharges;
- Adjudicating TSP claims; and
- Handling TSP-related bankruptcies and litigations for federal agencies.
Transportation Audits welcomes you to sign up for email notifications about the program.
Sign up for updates
about this topic.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/transaudits.