Reports Carryout provides a variety of reporting options that allow users to manage and analyze vehicle-related data via the Internet. Reports can be conveniently received on screen, or by email (excel or text format) allowing for easy viewing. Large files are delivered within 24 hours. To use Reports Carryout, sign into the GSA Fleet Drive-thru application.
Ad-Hoc Reports: Allows users to set up, save and edit standard queries for the following applications:
- Reports Carryout: AIE Reports;
- Reports Carryout: CRASH;
- Reports Carryout: Inventory – Customize Reports;
- Reports Carryout: Inventory – Preformatted Reports;
- Reports Carryout: Inventory – FAST Data Center; and
- Reports Carryout: Fuel Use Reports.
Once the users schedule and save their report an email will transmit based on the calendar date selected.
Agency Incurred Expense (AIE): Allows agencies to download bill-back records.
Comprehensive, Repair, Accident, and Systems History (CRASH): Allows agencies to track vehicle accident activity, past, and present.
Federal Automotive Statistical Tool (FAST): Provides reports on vehicle inventory, acquisition, disposal, expenses and fuel consumption. Reports are preformatted so a download can be seamlessly uploaded into the Department of Energy's FAST system.
Fuel Use Report: Allows Agency Fleet Managers the ability to monitor fuel use down to the vehicle and transaction level. Managers also have the ability to look at summarized data by vehicle and by reporting level.
Inventory Reports: Allows users to customize a report by selecting the specific fields, or select a preformatted report to review inventory and/or for processing into the FAST. The preformatted option includes:
- Region & FMC, Sub-FMC & Account Code (BOAC);
- VIN & Std Item No;
- Manufacturer, Model Name & Year;
- City & State, Garaged Zip, Garaged State;
- Contact Name, Telephone Number;
- Equipment Code, Date Assigned
- Average Monthly Mileage, Previous Month's Mileage, Current Monthly Mileage;
- Vehicle Type, Fuel Type;
- Monthly Rate, Mileage Rate
- Optional Equipment Monthly Rate, Optional Equipment Mileage Rate;
- Acct.No. 1 & 2, Fund Code;
- "Covered" Zip Code Indicator;
- Law Enforcement Indicator; and
- Agency Indicator.