Use GSA AutoChoice, GSA's Online Ordering System, to order buses. We know that cost is always important, but selecting the right bus for the specific operational requirements, whether school, shuttle, city transit, or inter-city coach, is also essential. Contact GSA early when planning bus purchases. GSA can simplify the technical aspects of determining an agency’s requirements and the procurement process.
The buses covered under these contracts meet the National Standards for School Buses as well as the demanding requirements of the GSA Federal Vehicle Standards.
Numerous options and configurations are available on different bus types offered, including:
- Upgraded seating;
- Extra luggage space for over the road travel;
- Front or rear engines;
- Wheel chair lifts and lock downs;
- Alternative fuel option; and
- Many other comfort and function options.
For additional information on the bus program, please read:
- Main Bus Program Fact Sheet [DOX - 110.93 KB]